Awesome beauty hacks to blow your mind
Sometimes, we all need a bit of change in our beauty routine, in order to feel refreshed and follow the changed that happen in our lives. We might need a new haircut, or a new makeup looks, new clothing style, and even new hair color. Well, in this video, we delivered. We are sharing with you some new and alternative beauty hacks that will help you change your look.
In the first video, we are sharing you with you a cool recipe that will help you change your hair color using all natural products. This way you won’t have to spend a ton of money going to a hair salon. You can do it all by yourself.
– Take one leaf of Aloe Vera and peel the skin off until you are left with the juice part.
– Place the leaf in your blender
– Add one cup of activated charcoal
– One cup of flaxseeds
– Finally some hot water
Mix all the ingredients together really well in your blender, apply the mixture on your scalp and let it sit there for two hours. Finally, remove the shower cup and voila!
For those of you who use activated charcoal in your everyday lives or you are thinking of trying to use it in your beauty routine, we show you how many benefits it has and how you can use it your everyday life as well.
– You can use activated charcoal to whiten your teeth
– You can use it to naturally get rid of dark armpits
– For those of you who have a lot of clogged pores, we show you how to make your own peel-off mask to get rid of annoying blackheads and whiteheads on your face.
– If you love bath bombs we show you the ultimate recipe. We show you how to make your own little bath bomb using activated charcoal, baking soda, citric acid, and, essential oils.
– For those of you who regularly suffer from skin irritation or inflammation, we show you how to make your own massage blocks with activated charcoal in order to help you treat your skin and get rid of the irritation within hours.
Watch our whole video to find out all of our amazing beauty hacks that will make you want to have your weekend pampering routine every day. Besides, there is nothing more relaxing than a home spa.
0:07 – How to dye your hair naturally
1:02 – Awesome benefits of activated charcoal
5:34 – How to relieve stomach ache
6:31 – Beauty hacks for embarrassing moments
6:48 – DIY liquid pantyhose
8:19 – DIY hair removal cream
8:57 – How to get rid of stretch marks
10:19 – How to eliminate dark circles
11:10 – DIY hair growth serum
13:01 – How to eliminate visible pores
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/