Amazing life hacks every girl should try this summer
Hey lovelies, in this video I show you a few quick and easy beauty hacks that will change your life.
– You can naturally whiten your teeth using baking soda and toothpaste.
– To get rid of persistent tan stains on your hands, you can dip a slice of lemon in a bowl filled with baking soda, rub it on your hands and you are all set.
– To get rid of dark armpits, mix some baking soda with some water, apply on your5 armpits and you are all set.
– you can use baking soda to create your own facial exfoliator.
– I show you how to create your own hair mask to get rid of dandruff using cucumber, eggs, and salt.
– If you have puffy eyes or dark circles under your eyes, you can apply two slices of cucumber to get rid of them.
– You can create your own anti-aging face mask at home using tomato juice and honey.
– Use coconut oil to remove your makeup naturally.
– I show you how to create your own detoxing clay mask using rice flour, two scoops of aloe vera gel and lemon juice.
– For those of you who want to go the extra mile with their natural skincare routine, you can create your own moisturizer using rose petals, milk, jojoba oil, aloe vera, vitamin e oil, and essential oils.
– To create your own facial serum mix some jojoba oil, some rosehip oil, carrot oil, frankincense eo oil, geranium eo and finally lavender oil.
0:07 – Awesome baking soda hacks
1:37 – How to create your own scrub
2:18 – Genius Ways to use cucumber every day
3:31 – How to get rid of dark circles naturally
4:28 – How to remove a painful sunburn at home
5:21 – Korean natural skincare routine
7:23 – DIY clay mask
7:52 – How to create your own moisturizer
8:40 – How to create your own facial oil
9:23 – How makeup works
11:55 – How much oil is there in your foundation
12:56 – GEnius aloe vera hacks
16:07 – How to get rid of dark circles
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/