Amazing ways to re-design thrift store clothes
Hey guys, when we get tired of our regular clothes, we tend to go out and buy new ones. But why not try a hack that will save us a ton of money? For example upcycling old clothes that we either have or got from the thrift store. Well, that is what I am showing you in this video
– You can turn a boring old cardigan into a cute off-shoulder shirt you can wear in more formal occasions.
– You can also crop your thick tights and turn them into a cute crop-top that you can wear with a bow on the side.
– If you have a fitted dress that seems out of style and too simple, you can wear it as a high-waisted skirt.
– I also show you how to shorten your jeans to make them fit your legs perfectly.
– For those of you who love the colorfulness of scarfs, I show you how you can wear them as clothes and give your styling look some more elegance.
– You can even repurpose your old shirt into a cute headband.
0:07 – New ways to style your old clothes
0:59 – Cute way to merge 2 shirts
1:51 – How to turn a shirt into a dress
2:43 – Fashionable way to wear a men’s shirt
3:18 – Genius ways to wear a scarf
6:20 – How to use a scarf to fix your bag
8:14 – Repurpose a men’s shirt into a cute dress
9:51 – How to make your own apron
10:55 – Genius way to repurpose old shirts
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute MAGIC: http://bit.ly/2ldditZ
5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/