Fat loss cardio, fat burning cardio, high intensity cardio for men and women. That’s all it is.
This Workout At Home series is specially designed for those who want to stay fit but are too busy to go to a gym. Workout at Home is without equipment and an ideal program for beginners. Both men and women can benefit from it.
HOW WORKOUT AT HOME CAN BE A BOON ?
–15 MINUTES ONLY – Experts confirm that 15 minutes of workout everyday is enough to stay fit provided we eat clean.
— BODY IS EQUIPMENT – Even though you do not have fancy machines but your own body can provide you so much resistance.One can even use the home equipment.
— PRIVACY – You can wear whatever you feel like, listen to loud music and also practice your killer dance moves 😀
— SAVES TIME – No matter what, workout at home will save your precious time. And time is money.
— SAVES MONEY – You do not have to regret that you had paid the gym monthly fees but have not utilized it to full extent.
A PIECE OF ADVICE:
– Take out just 15 minutes from your busy schedule and dedicate it to your body. It deserves to be fit.
– Turn on your favorite music if you need a little push and start working out.
– Keep a water bottle and a hand towel along.
– Keep sipping water in between the sets. It’s important
– Give your best by maintaining a strong muscle mind connection. Focus is the key.
FITNESS is anyway achieved in the kitchen, so make sure you EAT CLEAN.
Some of my previous videos which might be helpful to you in this context:
– What you should be eating?
– How can you fight junk food cravings?
– Some workout mistakes that you should avoid and why?
– How much and how you should be drinking water?
– You would require protein and these 3 egg white hacks will help.
– Do not fall for these 5 Diet Myths.
– Are you short of motivation? Watch these two videos.
Make sure to warm up. Watch this video.
1. Static Running
2. Mountain Climbers
4. Jumping Squats
6. Plank Side Nudges
Note: Take 5 seconds rest after 10 seconds of each exercise.
This completes one round. Do at least 3 rounds. Take 30 seconds rest in between the rounds.
You may not follow the same routine always. You can tweak the order of these exercises.
If you find this video helpful, do:
LIKE | SHARE | COMMENT
SUBSCRIBE so that you do not miss the next episodes in this series. Just click the link below:
Thanks for your time. 🙂