For Made to Order: 16 grams 18K white and yellow gold combination. Php50,400 / $960 USD.
YP’s 18k gold price per gram with minimum order of:
5 to 20 grams Php3,150
20 to 50 grams Php2,900
50 to 100 grams Php2,650
100 to 200 grams Php2,400
Subject to change base on present gold value.
The Principled Bench Jeweler
Most Jewelers today have the same technology in jewelry making. They practice the easy process of jewelry manufacturing like Autocad designing, wax molding, and casting. Mass produced jewelry also misrepresents as handmade by the jewelry sellers. We all know that the Real Handcrafted Jewelry has a big difference from the mass-produced jewelry. Number 1 is the authenticity of craftsmanship, number 2 is the durability that handcrafted jewelry can be inherited by the next generation of your family and number 3 is the reasonable and competitive price when we order it directly to the Bench Jeweler. On the other hand, not all Bench Jewelers who makes jewelry by handcrafting are with the same technology. Bench Jewelers have different styles in making jewelry and Yaring Platero is not comparing or competing from the other jewelers. Explore and choose your right jeweler.
YARING PLATERO is a Family Skilled Bench Jeweler who maintains workmanship standards and accepts “one at a time client” for his Jewelry Made to Order and Repair. YP is also a trainer who conducts one on one training for Gold jewelry handcrafting and diamond setting. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDPYfEJUF3A&t=153s. YP is a small bench jeweler, not a jewelry store or a jewelry company.. (see profile below)
Email YP to set an appointment:
YARING PLATERO SERVICES
*Accepts Jewelry Made to Order such as:
1. Engagement rings
2. Wedding rings
3. Earrings and pendants
4. Bracelets and Necklaces
5. Personalized jewelry
* BUSINESS ETHICS
1. Don’t ask YP if he is a legit seller. YP is the Bench Jeweler who makes jewelry, not a middleman.
2. YP has No misleading offers and advertisements.
3. YP makes jewelry for clients needs as custom made, not because he offers to sell jewelry.
4. YP is a Bench Jeweler with no gold and no jewelry samples to show you. But if you need jewelry it is YP’s job to make high-end jewelry for already 25 years. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DrnLCX_skc&t=122s
5. Order your jewelry as you need it, not because you are convinced. No obligations or commitments with YP. Yes if it’s Yes, No if it’s No. James 5:12 (ESV)
6. YP’s price is competitive but not competing for the cheapest price. Not by bargaining to chase a client”. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgVbleJmkp4&t=207s
7. Inquire with jewelry that fits from your budget, not by exaggeration.
8. Base the value of the jewelry from the World Market, not with how much YP’s profit. Acts 20:33-35 (NIV)
9. YP’s craftsmanship is incomparable from the mass production, hallow machine made, brittle and easy to be beak jewelry.
10. Low ballers inquire everything, but they suddenly disappear. Time is Gold don’t waste time.
11. Set an appointment before we estimate. Deal or no deal, a faithful conversation is a Good Deal with YP.
12. YP is not a buyer or a price consultant for any gold or pieces of jewelry from the treasure hunters. Don’t waste time for YP has No time.
* Accepts jewelry repair while you wait, such as:
1. Ring resizing
2. Gemstone/Diamond setting or resetting
3. Broken chain soldering
4. Initial engraving
5. Polishing and gold plating for yellow gold, rose gold and white gold.
* BUSINESS ETHICS
Show your broken jewelry first before we estimate for the repair cost. No obligations.
ABOUT YARING PLATERO JEWELRY TRAINING
The real training for Goldsmithing is to make real gold jewelry from beginning to finish. Not a training of theory and discussions, not a module by module demonstrations and not by practicing with an ordinary metal.
YARING PLATERO starts to be known as Bench Jeweler with authentic craftsmanship since he was interviewed and had a write-ups centerfold in JOBFinder Magazine published in Feb.16,2001. Also an Exhibit Award Winner for Highest Sales Award in SM Megatrade SM Megamall, sponsored by Metro Manila Chamber of Commerce and Industry and The Department of Trade and Industry last Nov 2005. Interviewed in ABS-CBN Mga Kwentong Disyerto hosted by TJ Manotoc and Bernadette Sembrano last Jan. 2006. Guested in UNTV37 Good Morning kuya Hosted by Kuya Daniel Razon last Nov.15,2010. Interviewed in ABS-CBN Kabuhayang Swak na Swak Hosted by Christine Bersola Babao and Bobby Yan last Nov.21,2010 and his Engagement Ring Sponsorship for Mutya ng Masa segment by Doris Bigornia last Feb.14, 2014. Also a former OFW as Bench Jeweler in Gold Souk DUBAI, U.A.E.