Difference Between Insulin and Glucagon…learn how these hormones function and control your weight.
If you are having trouble losing weight you might have a poor insulin to glucagon ratio. High insulin levels can stop you from losing weight.
This video will explain simply how insulin and glucagon affect the body and how you can better control theses hormones to activate fat burning and improve your health.
🔔 LEARN TO MASTER YOUR HEALTH & FITNESS BY SUBSCRIBING
▶️ OTHER VIDEOS ON WEIGHT LOSS, INTERMITTENT FASTING, TIME RESTRICTED EATING, LOW CARB, HEALTH, MUSCLE BUILDING, WEIGHT TRAINING, FITNESS, AND WELLNESS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
* Intermittent Fasting: https://youtu.be/HnDYWP66bSU
* Time Restricted Eating: https://youtu.be/x6kzhKvH1Sc
* Fasting Health Benefits: https://youtu.be/NhGDicfkmpI
* One Meal A Day: https://youtu.be/C4rGTQKKqLA
* Two Meals A day: https://youtu.be/c7feNiHqdY8
* Will Coffee Break A Fast: https://youtu.be/2k6xDXFJH4g
Disclaimer: * I’m not a doctor… all the information given in this video has been gathered by personal experience and research I compiled over the years. Always consult a physician before starting a new diet, eating regiment, or workout plan.
#Glucagon #Insulin #weightlosstips