For this build I pulled in several elements form different areas of life and combined them into one cohesive design. A bench that has an organic stone as one leg and elegantly transitions to a refined joinery and bent lamination emulating a bridge.
The stone is a granite boulder, the top and leg are African Mahogany, the Arch, cross braces, and wedges are Walnut. The whole thing is finished with a satin wipe on poly.
Inspiration came from:
Eric Reinholdt 30×40 Design https://www.youtube.com/user/30by40
Multnomah Falls, Oregon http://www.multnomahfallslodge.com/page/the-falls
SPECIALTY ITEMS USED IN THIS BUILD (affiliate links)
• West Systems Epoxy https://amzn.to/2LN9CLl
• Starbond CA Glue https://amzn.to/2BvNG3r
• CA Glue Accelerator https://amzn.to/2R7Ortc
• Resin Glue https://amzn.to/2R3VKSR
• Pro For Sho Hearing Protection https://amzn.to/2wkQJbR 10% OFF Coupon Code: BENHAM84
• Lincoln Mig welder 180 pro https://amzn.to/2w851NT
• Minwax wipe on poly https://amzn.to/2AWjMWO
For a list of some of my favorite tools and typical consumables I use in my shop, please visit my amazon page. (This is an affiliate link and funds raised help this channel grow.) https://www.amazon.com/shop/influencer20170928266
Your support helps me create more content as well as more in-depth builds
Instagram – https://goo.gl/GIY2Af
Google Plus – https://goo.gl/IQ6ntL
Twitter – https://goo.gl/MESIoZ
FaceBook – https://goo.gl/nsWnZZ
#woodworking #furnituredesign #architecture
Thank you for supporting the handmade movement and your local artists and craftspeople.